Thompson-Boling Arena has 7 Loge bays that total 166 plush leather, movie style seats with individual lobbies/sitting areas equipped with a flat screen television and lounge seating.
Q. Are children allowed in the Loge Seats?
A. Yes, children are a part of the Tennessee family experience and are welcomed in the Loge Seating and common areas. Please note that children of all ages do require a ticket and must be supervised at all times.
Q. Can I smoke in my Loge Seats?
A. Smoking is prohibited in Thompson-Boling Arena.
Q. Can I order extra Loge Seat tickets to special events?
A. You may request to purchase additional Loge Seat tickets for special events. While there are no guarantees, we are happy to contact you when additional seats are available to purchase.
Q. Do the basketball policies also apply for special events?
A. The simple answer is YES. The only major difference is the time that guests have access to the arena and Loge Seating. Loge Seat Holders and guests may enter Thompson-Boling Arena one hour prior to special events.
Rules and Regulations
- To avoid injury, please do not throw any objects over the rails.
- No one, children or adults, may sit or stand on the rails. The Loge Seat Holder will be held liable for any damages resulting from non-compliance with this regulation.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the Loge Seats, common areas, restrooms, and stairwells are non-smoking facilities.
- All Loge Seat Holders and guests are requested to respect the rights of other Loge Seat Holders and ensure that all activities conducted in the Loge area are done so in a thoughtful and courteous manner.
- The Loge Seats may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Each Loge Seat Holder and all members of his/her party are responsible for complying with the terms of the lease and policies.
- A Thompson-Boling Arena Loge Seat game ticket is required for all individuals, including children of any age.
The above Rules & Regulations are subject to alterations based on requirements and policies established by The University of Tennessee, the SEC, and the NCAA.
Photos coming soon.